Friday, January 28, 2022

Choosing JOY!

THANK YOU for modeling JOY! Even when our hearts hurt at times, our health fails or our toes are ready to crack off from cold, I still see persistent smiles and creative JOY radiating from you with our children! Thank you for working together and choosing JOY! 

Assessments and report cards are behind us! Celebrate good times, C'mon! Well done, friends! Let's go sailing into semester two with full steam in advancing student learning! 

I just have a few dates for your scheduling:

Tuesday, February 1 is enrollment for our newest members of the Rose Park family in preschool and kindergarten! All in the same day! Please join me in praying over these families in the midst of making BIG decisions! We're eager and grateful to continue serving God with a robust student population at HC! 

Monday, February 21 is our staff PD day. Please plan on attending this day of learning if you are a teacher or teacher assistant! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Glow

My dear friends. We have made it to summertime. I don't know how to adequately share my deep gratitude for your service this year. As we...