Thursday, May 11, 2023

Oh my sneaky friends! How did I not know about this effort?!?! 


Wanna know what I am doing? I'm sitting down and not moving. I'm just absorbing all of the kindness and care stuffed into this beautiful basket. I am absolutely blown away! I feel entirely inadequate to receive all of these gifts especially on YOUR special week! It's teacher appreciation week! I wish a basket like this bestowed upon each of YOU deserving servants! You truly are each like family to me. God pulled us all together on this beautiful Forest/Rose Park adventuresome crew at HC and I am so grateful! Truly, you guys, it is one of my greatest joys to serve you! So, looking through these cards TJ and I have LOTS of dates coming up when I'll be telling him ALL about you and the programs! 😆 You are all so generous! From the bottom of my heart, THANK YOU for the kind and generous gifts. I feel seen, appreciated, cared for, supported by you and loved! 


Staff Meeting

Monday at 11:30 in Emily's classroom! I'll bring the food! Don't bring a lunch on Monday! We'll think through CA-60 folders so we're well prepared to document the year for each child! 

We've got some partying to do soon, friends! 

Keep the 25 marked on your calendar to meet like the olden days! Our Brewing Company from 3:30-5:00! Be ready to share memories and answer Angie's intriguing questions! 

Final Chapel

A recap of our last chapels for the month:

  • May 17: Convocation in the morning. 
  • May 31: Final chapel to bless our second graders and thank Mr. Harig and Mrs. Smith 💝

Field Day

Our parent team has been planning out our field day fun for this year. Please plan to travel with your class from station to station for an afternoon of fun together on Friday, May 26 from 11:30-2:00. More details will be forthcoming! All other trips are cancelled. K and 1 classes will be picked up and brought to Sassafras Ridge at 10:40 with two buses. 


Please copy and paste in your blog:

Field Day! 

Forest School Field day is May 26 from 11-2!  In order to make this event run smoothly we are seeking the help of several parents.  Please check out the link below to sign up.  There are several different opportunities including fishing, capture the flag, relay races, building Lincoln log towers and more!
 
https://www.signupgenius.com/go/30E0A49AFAB22A5FA7-forest1
Thank you in advance!!
 
Forest School Parent Board

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Glow

My dear friends. We have made it to summertime. I don't know how to adequately share my deep gratitude for your service this year. As we...