Thursday, October 8, 2020

Shalom

These past few weeks seem to be filled with masks and ever-changing mandates which have been challenging to navigate, haven't they? It's tough to know what to rely on. And then over the weekend to learn of Kristen's death just seemed to rock the very foundation we stand on. Again. Deeply. Exodus 15:2 offers old words of truth and comfort, "The Lord is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise him." God's love and power are stronger than the dark of this world. There are places of chaos mounting all around us. I don't think we're done yet with the storm. But through it ALL, God calls upon us to bring HIS Shalom to these places of chaos. Since we're not short on chaos these days, let's not be shy about Shalom, patience, grace and love. You already do this so well and I thank you for that. You laugh with one another. You speak with truth and grace with parents. You pray faithfully for the decision makers in our society. You serve God with a beautiful servant heart. God is Good all of the time. All of the time, God is good. 


Devotions

Let's meet together in Angie's room for a weekly devotional/small group prayer time together. 7:30! Bright and early! :) 

Report Cards

First and Second grade only during quarter one. We can print your cards and I'll zip them out to you. Please let me know when you're ready! 

SeeSaw Folder

Here is the folder with refresher trainings and resources regarding SeeSaw. Thank you for attending the training and THANK YOU missing Melanie for creating this amazing resource for us! We missed you at the meeting but we're trying! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Glow

My dear friends. We have made it to summertime. I don't know how to adequately share my deep gratitude for your service this year. As we...