Thursday, December 3, 2020

Angie's Angels

Charlie's Angels got nothin' on Angie's fleet! Beautiful job, second graders! 

Christmas Lunch

Thursday, December 17, our parent team would like to provide YOU with a lunch as their way of sharing their thanks and love! Please leave your peanut butter and jelly at home! The lunch will be boxed but you can sit for a spell in the media center if you'd like! 

Report Cards

C'mon! For real?!?! For those early planners among us, report cards will go home on Friday, January 22. Students who are reading below benchmark need another running record recorded in our data sheets please. Let me know if I can help with this effort! 

2nd grade

1st grade

Kindergarten

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Glow

My dear friends. We have made it to summertime. I don't know how to adequately share my deep gratitude for your service this year. As we...