Friday, November 6, 2020

Sunshine!

Isn't the sunshine glorious!? I understand we're in for a record warm weekend! What a gift given all of the swirling emotions and happenings in our world. I pray you each have time to set your device down and enjoy our Creator outside this weekend! 

Discovery Day

We're on for tomorrow morning! I hear there's a lot of interest in Forest life for next year! We'll bring our A game tomorrow and God will handle the rest...well, Courtney too! Ron and I have been asked to arrive at 10:00. Emily and Angie at 10:15. I believe Courtney asked that IF you have a handy photo roll to stream on your projector in the classroom, great! Don't put time into creating one if it's not handy! Courtney will pregame with us prior to parents' arrival. We should be wrapped up by noon tomorrow to go enjoy the sunshine (or build a new house!) 

Chapel Schedule

We get to hear from our first graders again! Sukkot Celebration learning time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Glow

My dear friends. We have made it to summertime. I don't know how to adequately share my deep gratitude for your service this year. As we...