Thursday, November 12, 2020

Snakes!?

What's up with all of the little beastly snakes in the Forest/Kamp David as of late?!? Have I mentioned this before? I'm so grateful for you courageous, snake-handling people! I so appreciate the blessing that it is to grow with you and serve with/for you in the Forest. See you for devotions tomorrow morning at 7:30! ...or 5! 😂

Virtual Encore Learning Plans

We've talked through several scenarios for encore lessons if we need to move to remote learning. The decision is that our encore teachers will provide a K-2 and 3-5 (if applicable) lesson for our students via email. This link will be sent to Carla/Laura. They will send the lessons along with chapel on Wednesdays via a power announcement. This will follow similarly to what we did last year. Let me know, please, if you have questions. 

iPad Connectivity at Student Homes

A few students have moved to virtual learning recently and we are discovering some connectivity issues at home. If you have a student who asks you to troubleshoot connectivity issues, give this method from Charlie a whirl. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Glow

My dear friends. We have made it to summertime. I don't know how to adequately share my deep gratitude for your service this year. As we...