Wednesday, March 30, 2022

BRAKE!

I pray each of you have a chance to push the brakes a bit on school life and just BREATHE! Whether you breathe in sunshine or Michigan fog, I pray you enjoy a different pace in life! May God fill your lungs and heart with renewed energy and hope as we walk together through this final quarter of our school year! Happy Spring Break, all y'all! 

Program Rehearsal

OK, friends. UGH! I lost track of this ball. Here is a video clip of our K-2 program songs with motions. 

April 21 we will practice with everyone from 1:00-2:30ish at Central Wes

Dutch Costume Rental

IF you would like to sign up for a Dutch costume, please see Carla or Laura. They need your name by April 11. 

I will collate this information for teachers but here are our parents' responses for parade preference. 

Kindergarten Visiting Day

May 4 at 6:00 and 7:00

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Glow

My dear friends. We have made it to summertime. I don't know how to adequately share my deep gratitude for your service this year. As we...