Thursday, October 27, 2022

There Goes October...

For any secretarial needs or sub questions, you are welcome to contact Kristi and Cara at the following: 

(M & T) Cara's number 616-403-5502

(W-F) Kristi's number 616-402-8439

Chapel

Ron's class will be leading chapel on Wednesday at 8:45. 

Personal Day

It's really hard to step away...but...our daughter Kearia is interested in Calvin University so TJ and I are taking her for a day-long visit tomorrow. This personal day has been approved by Rachel Hendershot and Doug and I hope acceptable by you. So...I'll be at Calvin tomorrow. Not here. I'm so sorry for not being present for all of the good things! I know I'm missing a super fun day tomorrow as EVERY second graders is coming to the Ridge! WOWZA! I look forward to hearing all about it on Monday! 

Copy and Paste in Your Blog, Please

HCHS’s Theatre Department is proud to present Matilda for the Fall Musical this year! Based on the book by Roald Dahl, Matilda is the inspiring story of a girl with astonishing wit, intelligence, psychokinetic powers, and an extraordinary imagination who dreams of a better life. You won’t want to miss this incredibly fun musical. Performances are November 17-19 at 7 pm. Due to licensing restrictions we are unable to livestream this Fall’s production, but you can get your in-person tickets at hollandchristian.org/theatre beginning October 17th.

You’re invited to Swingin' the Night Away! November 4, 6:45-9 pm in the HC high school cafeteria. Enjoy swing dance lessons (6:45-7:30), a dance (7:30-9), dessert and the sounds of big band jazz. $5/person at the door. Music provided by the HC Jazz Bands and the Old Timer’s Band.  Bring your children, and your parents- it’s a delightful evening with loads of vintage charm! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Glow

My dear friends. We have made it to summertime. I don't know how to adequately share my deep gratitude for your service this year. As we...