Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Sunny Days

 The sunshine has truly just been GLORIOUS this week! Clearly we've been enjoying a full moon as well. 😝 

We probably shouldn't bust out the shorts quite yet but I did spot some snowdrops on a run this week!!! 

New Hike Date!

It's yet to be officially confirmed but likely the new date for the Forest Family Night Hike at the ODC will be on February 23! I'll confirm as soon as I'm able! 

Staff Meeting

Our next staff meeting will be Monday, February 13 in Emily's classroom, please. 

Tulip Time 

1st and 2nd grade teachers, would you please make a copy of this form for your class and send to your parents for their costume preference in this Tulip Time parade? They received the explanation in the school blog so this should be something they are expecting to see. Please let me know if you have questions! Thank you! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Glow

My dear friends. We have made it to summertime. I don't know how to adequately share my deep gratitude for your service this year. As we...