Thursday, August 27, 2020

Week 1!

 Phew! We've been wondering and praying over this first week for SO long! Many folks are in prayer over this return to school. What a blessing it is to see you with your children. We're working through a LOT right now. So grateful to have our newest blessings in our care....also good to take one step at a time in getting to know our little learners who haven't experienced school since March 13. Keep me in the loop with how and when I can support this work and these budding relationships. You've done fantastic work! Rome can't be built in a day but we sure can make good progress. And we are!!! I pray a rest-filled weekend over each of you this weekend. I also pray a bit less heat and humidity next week.


Staff Meeting

Our next staff meeting will be in Angie's room??? on Thursday, September 3 from 3:30-4:00! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Glow

My dear friends. We have made it to summertime. I don't know how to adequately share my deep gratitude for your service this year. As we...