Thursday, May 13, 2021

The Grandparents Are Coming!!


Grandparents Day is Almost Upon Us!

I'm excited to welcome our elder Forest Friends to school. I've seen each class already alerting our Grandparents to our special time and place. I plan to bop around and jabber with our friends too! THANK YOU for pulling off this special day! 

Mothers Day Spectacular

Thursday, May 20 we'll be moving props in place at the high school. We're waiting for final time for rehearsal on stage and then, the show 

Forest School Parent Team

Lindsey Dokter and Meghan Sawdon are launching a parent team. Current parents have been invited and they are CRAWLING over each other to participate. Consider yourselves WELL-LOVED and apprenticed. They are going to create a system that supports your work, encourages your dreams, fills your bellies with treats and refuels your soul! More fun details forthcoming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Glow

My dear friends. We have made it to summertime. I don't know how to adequately share my deep gratitude for your service this year. As we...