Thursday, May 6, 2021

EOY Details

MAP and Delta Testing

Begins the week of May 10.

Mother's Day Spectacular

Details are coming together for our Mother's Day Spectacular on Friday, May 21 in the high school auditorium. Ron and Emily have emailed parents to RSVP the event. Please keep me posted once you've received the replies. We'll start placing people in seating arrangements. 

Field Day

Micah Kool is arranging field day for SS/PR/FS. As SOON as I hear details, I'll send them your way. It sounds like we'll be celebrating field day the last week of school! 

Grandparents Day

Let's confirm the broad details and then fine tune. Friday, May 21 is Grandparents' Day as well as the Mother's Day Spectacular! Monday, May 24 will be our rain date. For the convenience of grandparents who have multiple siblings in the Forest, let's roll with this schedule:

9:00-10:00 - first grade

10:00-11:00 - second grade

11:00-12:00 - kindergarten



No comments:

Post a Comment

Summer Glow

My dear friends. We have made it to summertime. I don't know how to adequately share my deep gratitude for your service this year. As we...